How to get rid from itching and rashes in private parts and anus ?

A couple days ago I experienced a lot of itching in my labia minora . I thought it could be a yeast infection so I did the whole natural treatment with yogurt salt & water vinegar and water. But nothing was working it just itched more.. now my labia majora seems very wrinkled and looks a little bumpy i also have rashes near my anus and idk what it is I use alcohol to stop the itching because it was so bad ! which i know I’m not suppose to do but nothing seemed to work but the alcohol
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012