How to get relieved from the dry cough with cold followed by sinus infection and fatigue ?

I have had a cold for 9 weeks now. It started with 4 weeks of a gagging, dry cough, then sinus infection, now I'm so fitigued and I can't concentrate at all. I have no energy even to get out of bed. My head is foggy and have headache. I feel extremely week. Don't eat much. Any idea?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Oct 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it is likely that the infection s still persistent in your sinuses and i would recommend you meet your ENT doctor for further evaluation. meanwhile you can try steam inhalation3-4 times a day. thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.