How to get out of depression ?

hello dr i m 23 yr old girl done my bds n now hav cleared my entrance fr mds and i m really v good academically,but i m nt happy wid all dis. may be i jst work hard to prove to others. i dont hav many frends with whom i can discuss my problems or may be i dont feel lik discussing anythin to anyone,, find everyone very selfish.. i dont go out hav no one to speak to.. earlier i didnt find a need to talk to anyone cause was busy wid studies n all and nw wen i m free.. i get frustrated,, my tolerance is very less often fight wid my parents,, i hav hell lot of aggression in me,, get angry on silly things very easily,, please help me..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Symptoms suggest a likely diagnosis of depression. Best option that I could possibly suggest is a visit to a good psychiatrist in your city, in person discussion of your problems and the intervention options available.
Take care,

ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Doctor,

Let me congratulate you for clearing entrance exam for MDS. Lots of doctors are there on this website who are specialized in various fields and they can definitely help you out. Can you please let us know whats the confusion or difficulty in choosing your carrier.

Dr. Naveen Kumar