How to get a proper sized breast?

i dont feel normal. im 12 yrs old almost and my breasts are onlya 32 a . all my friends have bigger breasts and i feel abnormal. can some one help me feel moore comfortable? i heard some one say im probaly skinnyer. i am im 5 4 and wiegh 90 pounds
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
At12 yrs old you still have a lot of growing to do. The next 8 yrs perhaps... Potential breast size growth can be guestimated by the female relatives in your family. typically those closest in relation to you. With that said, breast size should never bring you down. I have always been a little less than blessed with my breast size as well. I have never had anyone (man) reject me based on my breasts. Please do NOT let it bring you down, especially at such a young age.
  Anonymous's Response

Don't worry, I barely even had boobs when I was almost 12. And now at 14, I'm a 34B. And I wasn't even as thin as you are. You shouldn't feel abnormal- everyone grows at a different pace :)