How to get a brighter skin?

what should i do to make my skin flawless and make those dark areas white? like the elbow area, groin area and the neck part and underarms areas
Asked On : Thu, 15 Jul 2010
Hello, welcome to HCM. The areas you mentioned usually suffer from ignorance of people as most of us do not care about it. To keep these areas fair you need to scrub it regularly with scrubing agents. You should use normal body lotion you use there as well and apply cosmetic fairness cream. Normally the skin is relatively on darker side on these areas due to constant exposure to friction. Wish you good health.