How to enlarge penis without medicine?

is there any way to enlarge a penis from a size of 3.5 inches to something around 5 inches without masturbating or taking pills? I am uncomfortable with masturbation since I have never done so and my body has a very high tolerance for any medication at all. I am also a virgin with low self confidence and a lot of stress , with the only thing left to relax me and not have been tried before being sex.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
If you have reached puberty, then there is no medicine that will increase your penis size (despite claims of some medicines).

If you are not pubertal, then testosterone will increase the size.

Please rate 5 stars! I strive to provide the best answer I can to your quetsions!