How to decrease the foot size?

how do you decrease your feet size im 14 and im a size 6-7 and im not even talk im considered short for my age and it looks gross my height with flipper feet help! is there anyway you can reduce the size of feet by drinking or eating something ? no suggestions like surgery or wearing smaller shoes i don't want to have deformed feet .
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Hi, there is no way to shorten except by miracles. if you do diet resctriction, or medicines you cant get short. 6'7" is not a matter of worry. Most probably here after you wont grow in height, so be happy abd don't think of the matter . Thank you.