How to deal with painful diarrhea that does not respond to home remedies?

hi dr. i m jay here 2 days back i had fever so i took a dolo650 tab( paracetamol ) in the night before bed next morning i had a very much stomach ache it was like bowel problem i had my whole sunday in the restroom i couldnt eat nor sit nor sleep due the stomach pain and often recurring restroom visits :( i just had curd rice and butter milk the whole sunday and still continue wid same and still i have around 40 percent of the pain.. i tried banana, eno, and lots of water intake...pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013