How to cure piles ?

sir i have problem of piles and its very painful after passing stool please help me i am 23 years old i cant sit and movefor 2 to 3 hours
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
First avoid oilly spicy food. Drink plenty of water. Eat green vegetable and salad. Hot aplication will also be helpful. Care for constipation and hard stool. Use homoeopathic medicine Aesculus hip 30 and Ratanhia 30 / 2 drops each 4 times daily.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
it is serious problem so apart from medicine you have to take care about your diet and routine avoide spicy food take prpoer sleep and avoid stress along with that take medicin. in homoeopathy there are plenty of good medicine for piles so you can trust on homoeopathy you need to visit a homoeopath for assesment of case or start eith following medicine
aesculus 30
rathinia Q
nux vom 6
thanks
hello
welcome to HCM
piles problem are much more depend upon your daily routine so before taking medicine improve your habit.first of all improve and check your diet plan avoid spicy and oily food .take complete sleep avoid drink and smoking any thing which may constipate .
rather than all this take homoeopathy medicine it is really effective in such case you can visit to ant doctor or can start with such medicine
nux vomica 6
rathinia Q
thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.what's your occupation?? is it standing/sitting for too long!!make sure you are not sitting/standing for more than 1/2 hour
2.is there problem of constipation with you..make sure you take a high roughage/fibre diet.
3.avoid spicy/fried/oily food products till bleeding is controlled and also for future.
4.bleeding piles source has to be find out..so check with your surgeon for the degree of pile or any fissure!!
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Supriyaji,
Thanks for query,
As pain is there you might have infected piles,normally piles are not painful.
Possibility of having fissure in ano is there.
If there is bleeding after passing stool then it is piles but if bleeding is before passing stool it may be due to fissure in ano.
Consult surgeon and get it diagnosed.
Avoid constipation,take mild laxative daily at night.
Take more green,roughage veggies.
Take plenty of water.
Avoid fried,chillies and junk food.
ok and bye,
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Christy J Thundiparambil's  Response
hi welcome,
first of all you have to change you life style a little bit
1-never sit continuous for more than 30 minutes a few minutes you just woke up and again sit.
2-avoid the food items like greenpease,brinjal,chicken ,egg,pickles,curd,chana,deep fried food items.
3- increase the intake of elephant leg yarm,onion,buttermilk,
4-avoid constipation
5-PRACTISE ASWINIMUDRA-an yoga
thanking you
for clarification and consultation write to us we will provide you proper medication and guiding for your betterment
christyjoseph1@gmail.com
09895313720