How to cure from gastric and stomach problem ?

hi sir i have gastric problem how it can remove
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
GOOD Day Akbar! According to your question,you didn't exactly say what's your symptoms.The most frequent cause of gastritis results from habitually overeating and eating improperly cooked foods:excessive take of tea,coffee and alcoholic drinks. Symptoms are loss of appetite vomiting,headache and nausea.Chronic cases can be heartburn,fullness in the abdomen and even constipation.

So you're asking how you can remove your gastric problem.There are some home remedies out there is the coconut water.It gives the stomach the rest and provides vitamins and minerals. The stomach can be returned to a normal condition if nothing but coconut water is given during the next 24 hours.

I recommend also to have five small meals for your stomach to work properly. And since some of cases they tend to bloat,I recommended to drink only 8-10 glasses of water only.

Lastly,avoid worries and mental tension. Cortisol known as the stress hormone let your stomach to produce more acid that can results to gastritis.

Best wishes.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
I think you are having some issues related to digestion.Set the time table right,eat regularly and healthy.Avoid junk food,drink lots of liquids,add salads and vegetables in daily routine.Sleep adequately that is also a important factor.If you are a smoker stop it.Keep your self in cheerful mood all the time.I need more help pl.write your exact problem.