How to cure abdominal cramps and a mild fever ?

i m having an abdominal cramps and a mild fever for 3 days. what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
If you are a female ,
this could be some gut infection or Urinary tract infection or Genital infection.

If you are a male ,
this could be a gut infection .The other associated symptoms wwould be diarrhoea.

ANy of these needs evaluation and immediate treatment.You should visit your Physician / Gynecologist and get examined as early as possible.
Hope i answered your question.

Thanks Doc. Phalguna and Doc. Ramesh. I might add that my poop is, well i should say saturated but not watery or liquid. It's just saturated. Very soft i guess. I also am having a neck pain but not the kind of stiff neck, and I lost appetite. Thanks for your replies.