How to control masturbation?

hi doc my age is 23 now i cant control masturbate am daily doing this so pls help me to stop this
Asked On : Sun, 26 Feb 2012
  Anonymous's Response
Masturbation is a healthy part of normal sexual development and should not be thought of as a problem unless it is interfering with daily functioning, is disrupting social relationships, or is being used to cope with an underlying psychological problem. An example of where masturbation may be interfering with daily functioning can include being late for work due to a habit of masturbating in the morning. In the realm of interpersonal relationships, conflict can arise in cases where your partner has a problem with your masturbatory activity or if masturbation is being used as substitute for intimacy with your partner. If you suspect that your masturbation habit is causing psychological distress or is increasing in frequency, I would recommend consulting with a psychiatrist. Suggestions on taming your masturbation habit include limiting exposure to pornographic material (perhaps by using an internet filtering program to block pornographic sites), limiting situations when you are by yourself, and keeping busy. However, masturbation, even as frequently as once daily, is not in itself a problem.