How to control lose of semen?

Hello doctor, im prateep last 10 yrs im losing my semen while sleeping(due to bad dreams).Now my age is 26 .Next 2 yrs im going to get marry.How to control to lose my semen.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
hello. do not worry . it is quite normal and natural too. dont think against natural. however you need to keep you genitalia clean to prevent infection after these semen discharge. .u can take it as a sign of maturation . persay it has no issues with your marriage most of the times.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
think positive do positive , let your brain be free from bad ideas.Do good exercise regularly,don`t worry ,thing will improve.Disclaimer
  Anonymous's Response

try to change ur habits and try to avoid the bad things that is reflecting in ur dream,then be free from ur mindset and bad dreams and ur semen problem!

don't worry it's normal...