How to control high bood pressure without taking madicine?

how to control high bood pressure without taking madicine?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
One should not try to control HBP in moderate to severe HBP. ONe can try it only in
border line HBP.Change in life style,like regular exercise, avoiding exceess salt and
fatty food, avoiding high cabohydrate diet, giving up vices. Avoiding stress and taking
satisfactory sleep of 7 to 9hrs.Etc can give some benifit. Take care Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
if your blood pressure is moderately or very high,you have to go for antihypertensive medicine.There is no option.
If you got tendency of having high bp then with control of salt,fat and exercise will help.
Do not try yourself to control your bp,let your doctor decide.
Ok and bye.
Reduce foods: of high calory and also do some kind of small excercise. Mind should be always clam - involve in small small activities, don't get angry and don't think too much unnecesarily...I think this will work...