How to control from masturbation?

I am of 20 I got addiction of masturbation since i was 13 . i want to control myself many times n sometimes i succeeded for 3 months but again i got the same track .actually i m in college and my life is almost secured. but due to this addiction i cant able to concentrate over my works so that i can improve myself much.i am also also sitting in front of laptop 24 hrs bcos of studying that is one of the major problem for masturbation.sometimes due to frustration of life or not having gf or bcos i have done nothing in my life except study i masturbeat .even i am not interested in sports bcos of not involvement since childhood.I m taking brahmi 2 pills n sometimes 400mg vitamin e to get mental n physical power every night .i want to know is it right or may be harmful.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
from the statement it seems you need some determination only to build your life and future
every thing starts as first thing in life when you do something for first time
it is no excuse to say that you dont like sports as you have not any since childhood
you are only 20 and this is the start of life only
what you need is active involvement in sports and other activities to keep your self engaged
by exercising for 45 minutes only you body will be boosted for 24 hrs
it will boost your memory and performances in studies
do the things that will keep you mentally happy and your frustration gone
regular exercise and balanced diet will take you to your goal
masturbation is no wrong
it is natural with normal male but any thing too much of any thing is wrong
feeling inferior after masturbation is wrong
the act by itself is harmless but feeling guilty about it is harmful
once you take active interest in other physical activities and regular exercise and balanced diet no longer you will need other drugs to boost your memory or vitality
being happy all the time is the solution to all your problem

sir i am a 22yr old man , i have an erectile dysfunction problem due to exces masterbation from last 5-6yrs , sir what should me do now?
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
do not worry
semen after ejaculation is usually gelly like and gets liquified after some times .that's normal
vigorous masterbation may cause some injury to urethral mucosa and it swells[oedematous] that may cause pain after micturition
if pain persists get a consultation and urine culture/sensitivity and treatment if required
  Anonymous's Response
i also have the same problem but have stopped and its been about two months now. i have been doing some ressearch and seem to have most of the sidde effects mentionedd eg release of semen after or before urination,weak erection but not too weak,slightly bent penis etc. sincce i did ressearch i told myself i would get physical,started doing gym and eating healthy. all i need to know is will this be enough to help me rocover from these effects or will i need some form of medication and if so which is recommended. i really want to stop now,mainly because im in fear of being impotent and also it no longer makess me happy,instead i feel bad after doing it. please help