How to come out from doing masturbation ?

I am Aamir Ashraf. Docotor I have Started Mastubation over 2 years and when i started i m feeling sooo tired and dont take interest in my study before when i cant do mastubate i am stood First Position in my class but at this time i am soo dull in study and when i start to learn i am feeling tired and looking sleepy my friends told me that this is very bad habit and it cause very bad affect on my life that he further told me that if i continue masturbate then i will dull to study and my life destroy and dont take full interest in any thing Docotor I want to Know about that this is Truth or not.. and Docotr i want to give up this vile act when i made intend to stop this act i successful only 1 week but docotr plzzzz tell me that how i give up this act please telll me. thnx in advance awaiting for your answer. thnx
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Hello Aamir;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation is done commonly by boys of your age but it should not become a habit or disturb your studies .Please don't worry mastrubation will not cause any effect in your future life.You are probably tense by what your friends told you.No need to take it to heart you are fine just remember:-
--Mastrubation occassionally does not cause harm to your body.
--It is not a bad habit but you can do it some times & not daily
--Don't feel guilty it is making you look tired ;dull;if you don't want then don't do but don't feel guilty.
--Eat healthy ;exercise regularly;be happy & your interest will come back & Insha-Allah you will be first in studies again.
  Anonymous's Response
I am not a doctor but i had the same problem. First of all you have to realize the damage an excessive masturbation can bring to you, although in medical term masturbation is considered as a normal and could even be a healthy activity during young age, and masturbation is particularly common in male.

Based on my personal experience and research, the problems of having masturbation can be

- addiction; like all other activities including gambling, smoking, on drug, masturbation can be easily addictive. The more you do it the more you become addicted to it.

- unrealistic imagination; everytime you masturbate your mind will render all kinds of pictures or imagination of naked women having sexual activity with you, you tend to have unrealistic demand or expectation from real sex.

- think of sex all the time; once you indulge yourself in masturbation your mind will be full of sexual acts all the time, everytime you see gorgeous lady you may also imagine her naked body, you just cannot concentrate on something else, believe me, this is absolutely a nightmare.

- premature ejaculation; excessive masturbation can cause premature ejaculation, we don't need a scientist to prove it, many sufferers have a chronic habit in masturbation.

- tiredness; our body needs time, energy and nutrient to generate sperms, everytime you ejaculate your body will have to work harder to replenish the lost "stock", inevitably you will become tired.

- possible cause of dysfunctional erectile problem; I believe we need to maintain a balance and healthy lifestyle to keep our body going, any excessive activity can only cause harm to our body, we ought to give our body a rest.

Although doctors don't regard masturbation as a problem but I think it does more harm than good to us, it is just like what the bible says, all things are permissible but not all things are beneficial, it is just not worth it.

Doing exercise may help to distract your focus, but the long term solution is to get married and have a healthy sex life with your wife.

Final word, we just should NOT encourage masturbation. period.

Thank You Friend I lot Inspire That you say Thank You Sooo Much I Do 101% To Stop This bad Act You Says Right That This habit Cause Tiredness In Our Body I feel Full Day Tiredness And When i Sitting in My Class I Dont Take Full Interest in my Study before 2 years when i dont doing MAsturabtion I feel Freshness of Whole Day And Taking Full Of Interested in My Subject and in my AIM But When I Started This Act from 2 years then I Dont Take Full Interest in My Lesson I Sitting in my Class and I Try To Put Full Interest in My subject but My Mind Go Another Way Finally I Made True intend To Stop This Bad Habit Which Cause my Body soo many Bad Effect Thank You Soo Much Friend... I will Stop This Addiction. And 4 Days Go I Dont Doing MAsturbation... Thanks Thanks Thanks.... I Will Always Remember Your Great Message. Thanks....