How to clean burn wound ?

my son 4 years, had a burn wound in his chest by boiled water. How should i clean that. Can I use dettol for that
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
First clean it with cold water to control pain, apply T-Bact ointment along with Topical antibiotic like Neosporin ointment as and when you need until the wound heals and cover it with a sterile gauze. If the pain persists give him Ibugesic Plus Syrup 2tsp thrice daily for 3 days. It will prevent fever and take care of pain. If the blister forms, do not burst it, let it burst on itself.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.