How to become fair at the age 2years ?

Hi, my baby girl is 2 yrs old, 10 kgs. She was very fair when she was born apart from her forehead and one ear . Within a month she became completely dark. Now she is quite fair on her face but very dark on her body. Any remedy to reduce her dark colour. Will intake of Saffron help to give colour? Myself and my husband are wheatish in colour. Our elder daughter is very fair. Thanks, Manju
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
your baby is only 2 yrs old
it is better not to use any creams etc at this tender age
body complexion is a hereditary aspect
your baby already having fairness in face may be with time the colour will chane
do not worry about complexion

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Nice to see you there is little you can do ,as color are genetically determined.     at birth color is different but it comes to genetically determined color with few days to month.only thing you can do is to expose him less to sun light ,As role of environmental factor is quite less.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”