How this is possible and what are the causes of hole in aorta vein ?

My best friend daughter just died of a diagnosed hole in the aorta vein ? She died last week, she was 25 years old and never did drugs. But in the last 2 years she suffered of problems with her kidneys and then she was OK. She stop breathing and never respond to the paramedics and took her to he hospital and everything was in vain and she died. The autopsy reveled that she had a hole in the aorta vein . That caused the scarring in the conductor that produces the heartbeats. I never heard of this before nor the entire family. How this is possible and what are the causes ? Her family and I are devastated for her loss and we are looking for answers. I m begging to any doctor or somebody that knows about this to write some words to explain how this happened ? Thank you very much. Italian soccer, you are disrespectful to my feelings and I don t need to lie with something extremely painful. That s why I m asking because we never heard about this before!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009