How tall will I become before I stop growing ?

I m twelve years old, nearly thirteen. I m 161 cm, my dad is around 5 ft 7 or 5 ft 8 and my mums 5 ft1 how tall will I be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Height is always determine by your genes.
There is a chances of good height for you because your father is 5ft 7.
Regular exercise,high calcium diet,Cycling,swimming and pull ups will be helpful for getting good height.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you are now 161cm at 13th yrs of age, boy can grow upto 18yrs n his hight depends on fathers hight , n gal can grow upto 16 yrs of age n her hight depends on mothers hights. so if you are boy your hight will be 5 ft 7 or more n if you are gal your hight will be between your fathers n mothers hight. along with it hight deprnds on body nutrition , if you take calcium n protine riched diet you can grow more. if you are ahelete you can grow more.
Dr aseem