How should i do masturbation that won't create future sex related problems ?

i have i testicle problem for 3 years and i have been mansturbating for more than 10, then i when ever i erect i feel to much pain and some times my sexual desire gets down, so can long time mansturbation cause infections or obstructions in the testicles , or can long time mansturbation cause any problems to my sperm or my sexual desire, so your consult is very important for me
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Hello
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Masturbation may cause psychiatric problems. If diet not maintained may lead to weakness and ill health.
It does not cause infective conditions to develop.
Have a Healthful Day..