How often does Colon Cancer relapse ?

Sir I had been treated for colon ca+2 Na Mo after a laproctomy and subsequent chemo under folfox regime 4. Would like to know the possiblity of a relapse of the same? Now that i have obsereved blood in stool at occasions. Does it be symptom of its relapse? I seek your expertise comment or answer Vijay
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to of any cancer cannot be written as any other infection whether it will recur or not depends on histological type of cancer,aggressiveness at presentation,presence of good response to treatment at initial presentation etc,,Presence of blood could be post radiation changes if you had undergone one.Please see your treating doctor.