How much time does the abnormal seminal treatment take ?

hi this is juher pathan looking for answer the treatment duration for my abnormal seminal report
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Hello juher;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please write the full semen analysis report or at least what is abnormal.If the motility of sperms is a problem then you need to get treated .The best person to guide and treat you will be a Urologist.So please consult a urologist with the report of semen and he will see it and advise treatment accordingly and depending on your response to the treatment he will tell you about the duration of treatment.