How much and when should cod liver oil and folic acid be taken ?

I am a 21 year old male doing my Post- Graduation and really don t get time to cook a healthy diet and most days i have my breakfast during lunch and a slight dinner. For around a month i been noticing i tend to sleep a lot (10 to 12 hr per day) and i still feel tired and can t really concentrate much . I am trying to get back a normal schedule now with proper food and i hear Cod Liver oil capsule and Folic Acid are good. I tried doing a research and both the tablets give negative effect in continuous use and overdose. Could some one advice on how much i take per day? I got Cod liver oil 400mg and Folic Acid 400mg as well as is it better to consume in the morning or night?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011