How long will the results of cholesterol test take?

What do I need to know? What should the numbers be? How long will the results take? I am a 28 year old male in good shape. Yes, fasting for 10 hours prior to test. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
I just had mine done, and you need to fast if you can to get the best reading. The results take a minimum of 2 days, and you will probably get an executive profile from your doctor, reading other levels of chemicals in your body besides Cholesterol. I was sent to this site for help reading my results : http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=183

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.