How long will it take for garlic to heal burn ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheeks 3 months back.My skin was peeled and pink colour.Now the skin colour is light cream colour?Is it healin properly ?how much would it take to come to noraml skin texture and tone?will it be noraml in sometime?But the skin texture is not smooth.There are several tiny small holes may be large sweat pores?Will it come to normal smooth texture after sometime?or is there nay remedy to get rid of it?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You can wait for few months for skin colour to return to normal. If it does not then you may have to do skin grafting to get normal skin colour in that area. Consult Dermatologist for further solutions and follow up.