How long will it take and how much will it cost for a proper treatment of Hodgkin's disease in India ?

my nephew of 10 years old has been diagnosed yesterday as hodgkin,s decease by Shaukat Khanam research institute Lahore.He has been suffering from off and on fever since last 3 months.On his upper right chest there are three noded inside and near liver or gallblader there is also some problem.Please would you like to advice that how long it will take to cure and how much it cost to get proper treatment?In shaukat khanam hospital i think we have to wait for 1 or 2 months as some body told me so i am willing to travel to Delhi fro treatment so any doctor from india please.REGARDS
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011