How long it will take to heal a wounded foot?

sir i meet with an accident on november last year..i had a wound on my foot... sir i meet with an accident on november 10 last year..i had a wound on my foot... dr gave antibiotic,drez ointmnt and vitamin table i took it regularly along with frequent cleaning and dressing.but till now it has not healed comptly i am aged 26 ,so i checked for my blood sugar fasting and PP it was normal..please tell me how long will it take to cure..is this a problem ? i am not able to do my work..what do i have to do now dr sir .pls tell me
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
IF THE WOUND IS NOT HEALING IT MEANS THE SUBSTANCE BODY REQUIRES FOR IT ARE LACKING EITHER LOCALLY OR SYSTEMETICALLY......HAVE GOOD IRON AND VITAMIN RICH DIET..PROPER CLEANING AND DRESSING OF WOUND WITH FEW BLOOD INVESTIGATION MIGHT HELP YOU.

General Surgeon Dr. Deepak A. N's  Response
hello,as ur young,i don,t think its any problem with ur diet ,ask ur doctor to check for any retained foriegn body
thanks for u r kind reply sir..i have been taking good iron and vitamin rich tablets along with vitamin supplements.. my doctor says there is no foriegn body sir.. he is not telling why it has not healed.... i have been doing dressing and cleaning every day sir..pls suggest the reason so that it will heal