How long does the bypasses surgery lasts ?

I had 5 bypass surgery done in 98. How long does the bypasses last.? There is nothing else the docs can do for me except medication
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Come on no one can answer that question. The better you continue to live your lifestyle, low fats in your diet, low cholesterol, low salt, you know all the stuff you used to and still like, you need to cut down on. Anything in moderation is still okay though. You know, when the grandkids come to visit with the son/daughter, it's just fine to go out and enjoy a great meal at "Out Back Steak House" or "Ponderosa" or the like. But in the meantime, you really need to watch your diet, as you know, or you're not going to live as long. And that was just a period I left back there (after the word "long"). In the meantime get your act together paperwork wise. Get your living will, and your last will together, and stuff like that. You can get a check-list for that sort of thing from the source below for $1.00 and a S.A.S.E. Or check out other sources.