How effective is scanil drug to take away stitch marks from the face ?

I met with an accident and got scratches on my face and stiches on my forehead. It is healed now. I m using Scanil for the stitch marks and aloederm for the scratches. how effective are they to make this marks leave my face completely
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Scanil and alloederm are fine ,as we prescribe them after any stitch or surgery.They are slow to work and would gradually help in healing the skin.Results may vary from patient to patient .Start using a sunscreen too as to protect from direct sunlight which can cause hyper pigmentation.
take care,