People are exposed to molds every day.Because molds naturally exist,living in a totally mold-free environment is practically impossible. As molds grow, spores can be released into the air where they can be easily inhaled. People who inhale large numbers of spores may get sick.
Possible health concerns are an important reason to prevent mold growth and to clean up molds in indoor environments.
One can be tested for mold-specific antibodies
,but The presence of antibodies only indicates that you have been exposed to a substance at some time. It does not tell you when you were exposed, where the exposure took place, or how much of the mold you were exposed to. Having a positive test for mold-specific antibodies alone is generally considered insufficient to prove that health effects reported by individuals in moisture-damaged buildings are caused by exposure to molds.
That is the reason,routinely such tests are not done,since it doesn't offer any benefit to you.