How do i keep from getting an erection ?

How do I keep from getting an erection? I m 13 and have a physical tommorrow. Doctor is male I believe. I get aroused pretty easily even when not mentally stimulated. I m too easily Physically stimulated. Yes, I know this is natural for my age. but besides Think of a math problem in your head This is natural. If the doctor is professional, he will continue on with the exam etc. What s an effective way to keep from getting an erection?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
The most effective and centpercent way is to enjoy it, instead of getting tensedup. Though I am sure, physical exam is an anxiety provoking situation and you wouldn't have erection
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic..
it all depends on your thoughts..think of something which irritates u..stay calm during examination and follow his advice..
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Kiran Kumar's  Response

Well only way is diversion. That is to consciously make an effort to think away from this.

I am certain that when you go for your physical, under that situation, you will not have an erection.

Wish you all the best
thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran