How could I increase my memory power

I am doing masterbate since from 7 years almost everyday. I dont have any kind of health problem.But when I am alone then I am masturbating. I read some where it effects on the mind. Memory capacity degrade.Is it true..Since from few days my sperm is very thin. Please sujest me how could I leave this ? How could I increase my memory power. I cant concentrate on my work. please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

Masturbation is not related to memory... its just leads to waste of time and energy...
you must not see porn movies, obscene pictures, divert the mind towards playing sports, reading books, if spirituality can be useful... there is no particular medicine to increase memory power.,, you need to study in full concentration , which will enable to remember...
Hope I have answered your question..