How could I improve my week sexual health ?

I'm 57 yrs. old. Now a days my sexual health is very week and others are all right. Please help me how could I improve my week sexual health?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
It is a case of pre mature ejaculation.Ask him to do regular anal squeezing exercise 20-30 times daily for one month & stop worrying ,result will come.Disclaimer
Endocrinologist Dr. V. Kumaravel's  Response
Hi: I presume you are a male. Weak sexual health could be due to hormonal imbalance, or diabetes or due to ADAM (Androgen deficiency in aging male). Get your hormones checked and we can treat you accordingly. Nothing to be panic, we have treatment depending on the problem and you should be OK. For more information and contact log on to