How can parkinsons be treated if there is atrophy in the mid-brain ? Which specialist can help alleviate side-effects of long-term use of dopamine drugs ?

Dear Doctor my brother is suffering from parkinson+ disease for last 4 years, he is on dopamine drug daily 3 tab, but is heaving severe dryness side effect that apart he is totally bed ridden practically no mobility even speach is lost and no control, even stool and urine passes in bed. Please can you guide me for specialist who can be consulted for this rear disease and suggest any remidial method. I understand this is terminal disease but atleast he can leave comfortable life. I shall send or upload MRI report which reads as atropy in midbrain with neuton are distroying with passage of time. Thanks: m. r.mehta mob: 09819447777
Asked On : Sun, 4 Sep 2011