How can one get over wrinkles under the eye and fine lines on the face ?

i have too much wrinkles under my eyes and fine lines allover my face and i am only 21 what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
It is difficult to just say wat can be done by description given, i have emphasized again and again to many patients that diagnosis and management of most of skin condition requires examination by inspection which is possible when you see a patient personaly or the photograph.
I feel majority of doctors over here would not be able to advise you except for many vague remedies unless they see it themself.
I request you to either use the paid section of this website to consult a good dermatologist or visit a dermatologist.
Take Care
Many Doctors may still differ from what i said
Criticism are most welcome