How can my weight be reduced ?

how can i reduce my weight???
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Hello Priya,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Regular exercise, in combination with a balanced diet, helps you to keep control your weight. You should join a gym and do workouts concentrating more on the fatty areas like abdomen, thighs and buttocks. You should concentrate on free weight exercises (which do not require machinery) that target your large muscle groups.

Regarding the diet, take small light diets instead of three meals a day and incorporate more of fruits and salads in diet. Say no to fried food, junk food, bread, biscuits, cake, excessive salt or sugar. You can chalk out a diet chart with your gym trainer or a dietitian.

Hope it helps you. Regards.