How can my one month old child have same complexion all over body as she was born very fair with lots of hair but now her face is weatish and hands and legs fair ?

hi, my daughter is now 1 month old and she has weatish face but very fair hands and feets and she was born very fair but with lots of hair so plz suggest how the compplexion will be...???
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Hi..dear Rohit.,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Why U R worrying about complexion of Ur child at early months..,
Those are Lanugo hairs.,it will clear within months..,
Coming to complexion..It is not the time to judge., and correction of.,
complexion also not suitable at this stage..,
So forget it.,play with Ur child happily..,
Time will be there..we can correct it later.,
Be positive and Be happy with Ur child..thanQ
Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. M Agarwal's  Response
Hello. welcome to HCM.
It is too early to decide the complexion of child, because when they cry, the face will be suffused and red. Such children will usually appear to be wheatish. Also, how a child will appear in late life depends on genetic factors, personal care and climatic conditions. Also, overall nowadays, it is not very practical to worry for complexion alone as overall personality is more important.
As far as body hair are concerned, there are old Indian remedies of application of kneded dough after daily massage which will help reduce hair in babies or application or turmeric mixed gram flour for slightly older child.
It is better to wait for at least 3-4 months to accurately decide complexion of your child.