How can my height be increased ?

hi! i am kutub. age22 yr.weight 55 kg. hight 5ft3inch.i wnt to increase my hight any how
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
at age of 22 to increase height is nearly impossible as your bony ends are calcified.
although if you want to increase height then take help of exercise. don't take medicine which are available in market. there is no use but cause you harm.
take care...
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Dear after age of puberty that is 14 years in male,no major increment in height is possible,as the ends of long bones fuses under the influence of hormones.So you can not increase your height at this age.
wishing you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello kutub;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of the person is determined by the genes running in his family so you will gain height in proportion to your parents and grand parents.Secondly the height of the male increases maximum upto the age of 21 yrs by this age the bones get fused and there is nothing to help it increase after that.So at 22 yrs i guess your growth may have stopped so a increase is not possible naturally.