How can my gastric problem be solved ?

i am 30 y old gastric problem last 2 year many medicines but no relief .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Hello there..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
I would suggest you to get a endoscopy done. This would help you to detect any ulcers or any other defects. Once this is done you could consult a GI specialist and discuss about further management about your condition..
Hope this helps..
Take care!!
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Gastric problems occur when you are suffering from stress;keep late overnight;eat more spicy food;wrong or odd meal timings;and lack of exercise that is if you rest immediately after food .If you have any of these things please try to correct them .After you remove the cause treatment will be simple & effective.Please consult a doctor to prescribe a good antacid & change the habits if you have like smoking ;drinking.
take care