How can my brother's condition who has T5T6 compress and mild degenerative changes of forek colember spine improve ?

Dear sir,my brother is 47 years old he has suffering fro NERVOUS PROBLEM since from 1999. he can not walk without support,due to wekness in right leg, as per MRI test spinal cord compress in L4 L5 and bulge , as per 2008 MRI report T5 T6 compress right side and Mind degenerative changes of forek colember spine, calcium is 67%,mussule test is normal,docter has given solumeprol 1gm.but sir there is no changes in healh but problem is increase day by day.please sir advice me what will be the problem,and give me solution.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011