How can masturbation be controlled?

hello and and thank you for this facility that you gave us ,,,,, how to control Masturbate ? please tell me a good and effective method because i am very suffering of this ! many times a tried to leave it but but filled ! i am waiting for your reply
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Masturbation is not abnormal. The urge to masturbate is a normal physiological process. If you are overdoing it, then it may be causing problems for you. I recommend that you visit with a psychiatrist if you feel like this is causing problems for you and is not helping with concentration that is needed to study or involve in other activities. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!