How can i strengthen heart by diet and exercise in case of leaky tricuspid valve and bi-lateral enlarged heart ?

what can I do in the "natural" i.e. type"s" of exercise, eating , supplements, etc.,to strengthen my heart & help whatever is going on with it? I was recently been told I have a sever leaky tricuspid valve. (2002 it was mild ). Today, dr. called & told me radiologist s report results showed from recent chest ex-ray: bi-lateral enlarged heart. What can I do in natural to help situation. Since heart is a muscle, how much can it be strengthened?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011