How can i stop myself from doing masturbation ?

hello doctor I am 13 years old and i mastrubute every day how shohuld i stop doing that its vvery addictive and i want to stop
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Masturbation is very common in your age, it is natural phenomenon. But you are too young, so concentrate on your studies and reduce the frequency. You need to keep yourself busy with your studies or sports and divert your mind elsewhere when you think of masturbating. If you are unable to concentrate on your studies or reduce the frequency please, consult your psychiatrist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar