How can i rid from shivering problem ?

hello sir iam a student of 28. and iam suffering with shivering can any body help me?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011

It is not very clear to us from your description what exactly you mean by 'shivering'. If you have shivering because of any physical condition such as fever, you need to see a physician for diagnosis and treatment.

Shivering could also mean tremors, muscle twitches or jerks. If so, you might need to consult a physician, neurologist or a psychiatrist depending upon the kind of tremors or other movements.

Please let us know more about your condition in more detail so that you can get a better answer. It will also help if you could describe the duration of your problems.

Best Regards

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD