How can i make a happy marital life ?

I am 26 years old married women and have 3.5 years old husband working in abroad. my problem is when i married, the first day i understood my husband is not intrest to me .because iam not a fair good loking girl .unfortunately he got married me . our relationship is not good ,some times he quarral with me and beat . but he don t want divorce me. some times he loves me .now he is coming for vacation for 1 month . what i will do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010
Dentist 's  Response
Hi, It is very common to feel that your partner dont love you particularly if you are conscious about your looks. A husband with a kid not planning to divorce definitely will love his family. Therefore, dont worry whether he loves you are not. Make sure that you love him as well as your kid. In true love there is no expectation from the partner. So, be a true lover of your husband and kid and rest will be taken care.