Do the below mentioned Behavior therapy to get relief from bedwetting
1. talk with him about his thinking on the wetting,
2. if he also feels sorry and wishes to stop it, than make an agreement of disturbing his sleep by making him fully awake (break up in sleep is must)
3. if there are multiple time wetting, decied the timing of wetting and do the same process that many times.
4. Be consistent in above mentioned practice for minimum 15 days
5. give positive feedback (positive reinforcement ) on every dry night
BREAKING CHILD'S SLEEP IS MUST FOR THE EFFECT OF THIS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.