How can i get weight and recover my health ?

sir.......i m not gaining my health and height though i m 20 years old....i look like a small child with a small face ......what can be the problem in my body? my body structure is very bad.......due to small face and short shoulders i luk very small.......
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Hi nishant,

Welcome to HCM.

Height and body features are genetically decided and there is limitation to what can be done. Height will increase until the growing bones in the lower extremity fuse, which usually occurs by 20 to 21 yrs. of age. After that your height cannot increase.

Learn to adopt to your body and Have self confidence. It is not the features of your body that decides your success in life but the special abilities that you are blessed with.