How can i get rid of an itchy scrotum ?

my scrotal sac is really itchy and when i scratch it, the skin has just peeled off. any suggessions?
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
scrotal skin is very sensitive .
itching may be due to infection or persiration.
u need to apply clotrimazole powder in morning and night.
take tab cetrizine at night for itching.
if u do not feel well in 5 day ,better to consult dermatologist.
wear loose and cotton cloths
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,

scrotal itching is usually seen in night or when one is completely free from work.If chronic it can lead to thickening of scrotal skin also.Peeling of skin can because of excessive scratching.
You need to apply topical steroid here for long.
If itching is present over groins (sides of leg) then you need a anti fungal preparation.
Kindly get it examined by a dermatologist for complete treatment.