How can i get maximum erections a day ?

i am 26 year olg guy, married before 7 months back. I am enjoying my sexual life but cant have a sex continously (means daily once with my wife). Problem is my penis is getting erected only once in 2 days. But i want to get erect daily for happy sexual life. Plz help me with valid suggestions to improve my life better. I am 26 years weight 70 height 168 cm. But feeling tired most of the time.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011

welcome to healthcare magic forum
you need not to worry about it
it may be due to stress ,anxiety probelm
be relax ,be positive
main center for the erection is in mind ,so more you fresh and free ,more you enjoy sex .
as far as erection is concern it is not possible to have such a rhythm of erection .
do regular exercise and yoga
eat healthy diet .
be frank with your partner ,feel free to talk with her in any subject

i hope i answered your question